Tuesday, February 24, 2009

dreams.

today was a morbid day.

i dreamt of deaths.

deaths.

let me indulge you into the morbid head of mine.

there were many people around me.

some i could recognize some i couldnt recognize.

strangers i reckon.

we were in a catacomb like place.

a dungeon of sorts.

i was at a funeral.

a funeral held in a dungeon.

dungeon filled with water to our waist.

i remember moving around aimlessly.

then something caught my attention.

someone close to me died.

one of my friend.

i’m not going to say who.

but one of my college mates.

i saw her in d coffin.

pale.

almost ghostly in complexion

then.

later as we moved around mingling in our sorrow.

i saw 2 person.

actually the same two person.

also a friend of mine.

they were doubles.

this one is a close friend too.

one of em was pale and big in size.

another one was alive and small of size.

probably representing d future and past representatively.

then suddenly

i saw another coffin with the ‘future’ figure of my friend.

she was in the coffin.

dead.

then i remember freaking out.

i tried to find an escape.

but the exits were all small and i couldnt fit thru.

then i found an exit.

i manage to flee

and when i was out of the dungeon

it was paradise.

i could remember the feeling.

 

 

just for your information this is just one of the weird dreams i have

my dreams are all in hi resolution

coloured

and i see their faces

and everything is detailed

only once i dreamt in black and white

when i was a kid i dreamt of the same thing over again and again.

adn my dreams are usually

morbid

sadistic

and sad

well i occasionally have

wet dreams.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment