Friday, February 6, 2009

a sodomy by boredomy (no colors sorry cuz its blurtings of a bored depressed me, u dun want to read this, move on)

heres a little sodomy

from me to you

as goldfrapp serenades

while boredom sodomizes me

my mind is twisted now

its distortion is taking effect now

like a burning incense at the back of my head

perspiring acidic globules on my forehead

like meandering bead of pearls

 

whoa

boredomy really does know how to sodomize eh?

pardon my impromptu seriously

if you dont like what i write

i dont really give a flying fuck

im not vying for a presidential seat

 

as goldfrapp diminishes

howie day ‘collides’ into my eardrums now

this is utterly gay

beyond gay

i use to love this song

maybe im not in the mood now

really

 

firstly i swear!!!

i never gotten this bored

2nd

i think im in need of company now.

i really just want to run away

and just do something stupid

like drive down to the beach

maybe just sit on the beach

and ponder?

 

serious canaries!

i have been tryin to avoid the deep me

dammit

i know there wont be anyone readin

first of all the title is fuckin sick

2nd this is basically me regurgitating out what im feelin now

whoeva readin this is really as bored as me seriously

 

im so bored i can just strip down to my underwear

and run on d street

i know its driving me crazy

like totally totally crazy

this is a waste of space on my blog

ive been feelin really really lonely

im not even in college now

they r too busy for me with their exams

i need to go to langkawi now

i just want to run away from all this

 

shes not bothered to reply me

im out of my fuckin wits

im going to just write write write and write

i need a companion

that i know

im fed up of being the  giver and never being the receiver

always being a good friend a best friedn

a person who cares a person who listens

but maybe its correct what sally said

im just not seeing it

guess im thinkin too much

and the boredom contributes to it

stimulating my thoughts

stirring it

 

and ya

 

her

i just want to get to know her

nothing more

i know its not going my way

my instinct tells me its worthy

im going to make it go my way

cuz everythign is ur own doing with gods help

i cant believe im writing this down

its not like anyones gonna read it seriously

ok i guess im gonna go to sleep

i just needed to vomit out my thoughts dats driving me crazy.

 

 

1 comment: