Thursday, February 5, 2009

let me dream a little

ok everyone give me a break now
and
let me dream a little

lets say

airline pilot

im a pilot by 22
for mas

flying the big metal bird
and
gettin into the redbull race

money1 

money2
lets say im rich KACHING

with my business peaking
and my job giving me good pay

a dream house

sierramas

sierramas2

(actual pics of sierramas landscape)

in sierramas have been preyed upon
or valencia i wudnt mind

a few dream cars


elegrand

elgrand
1 mpv elgrand for the family

supra new

the new 2009 supra

supra

my dream toyota supra
well thats for me

and of course

1 and only 1 wife
she must be of wife n mother material
omg im really dreaming now am i?

but i know she’s out there

1 happy family comprising of
chief executive mommy n daddy
with 4 kids..

LOL

i mean 2 kids..

4 kids too many la..

wow dats call dreaming.

but i will make it happen

i believe

“nothing is meant for us and nothing is not meant for us, we simply mean it to be”
- Terence Spencer Tan Cheng Aun

 

womans dream like a woman’s dream is to let their better half do the breathe and push work

my dream is to achieve success in life together with the happiness of a family and unmaterialistic love that comes together.

1 comment: