Friday, February 6, 2009

my serenades

at last

voila!

i have created a play list on my blog

total of 25 songs

GUARANTEED

you’ll love them

i SWEAR by my serenades seriously

its fuckin sex.

 

3153448178_6128d40b9c

 

1. American Football - Stay home
mellow and emotional

2. American Football – Honestly
mellow and emotional

3. American Football – I’ll see you when you’re both..
this track is accidentally downloaded
sorry guys
but the actual track is good

4. O.S.T of 28 days later – In the house, In a heartbeat
impending doom and gloom, good drumflow
btw the album is wrong, showing some hip hop picture
hiphop is dead seriously

5. Butterfingers – The Chemistry
a tribute to local music
one of THE BEST

6. Finch – Letters to you
my all time favourite
fuckin kick ass

7. Finch – What is it to burn
this REALLY KICKS ASS

8. Finch – Stay with me

9. Finch – Ender
one of their slow numbers but towards the end really kick ass
no idea why theres a weird video playin while the song is played

10. New Found Glory ft Lisa Loeb – Stay
great cover
nice video playing too

11. Goldfrapp – Caravan girl
real laid back song
love the flow and melody

12. Goldfrapp – Eat yourself
laid back and mellow

13. MxPx – You make me, me
one of the legendary punk bands

14. New Found Glory – Sincerely me
one of my favourite band that does absolutely great covers

15. New Found Glory – Love Fool
absolutely better than the original

16. Oasis – Don’t look back in anger
oasis’ cover of beatles’ help is wonderful too
a real singalong including this one
lets go to redbox!

17. Seven Collar T-Shirt – Summary(LIVE)
malaysian bands really know how to give a good live act
malaysian bands RULE
ASH u suck for suckin malaysian bands
theres a cool video playin too

18. Story of the Year – Until the day i die
until the day i die i will always love this song

19. the strokes – you live only once
legendary

20. the strokes – heart in a cage(live)

21. the strokes – reptilia

22. hot hot heat – let me in
this ones not to b left out

23. veruca salt – seether
ive always love female vocals in rock bands
paramore and veruca salt
to name a few
listen to volcano girls by veruca salt too
fuckin kick donkeys ass!

24. bring me the horizon – rawwwrr
kept the best for the last
this never fail to keep me fisting the air!
lol

25. bring me the horizon – pray for plagues
legendary awesomeness

 

btw im planning to put

the vines

in flames

and a few others

i dont know how to edit.

teach meeee…..

 

jesus rocks

i rock irock

daisy-from-rock-of-love-2-thumb

btw i rock i know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment