Thursday, March 5, 2009

i apologise profusely your highness. =P

the scene

 

manjula

my long lost friend came up to me

while i was playin pool

in brewball

during lunch break.

and

my darling was there

and

ashy bashy cashy dashy

 

then manjula walks up to me

i was eternally

traumatised

lost for words

seizures in my brain

as described by phil’s friend

i said

 

“ hey manjula!!!! meet my girlfriend

what’s her name aa?”

 

SERIOUSLY

i should be shot in the eye

who says that??

my defence is that i was brain dead a moment

when someone you thought died

appeared to you in a flash

but according

to darling

she said

no defence for that

so she wants an apology

but she’s really nice and said

 

it’s ok nvm save you the embarrassment

and

i still sayang you =)”

 

 

but really that was

way beyond dumb =D

 

 

 

i’m so so

 

SORRY dear

 

but you know

 

i cayunk you

 

right =P

 

 

 

 

sorry1

 

 

 

sorry

 

 

 

MWAA

SORRY =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment