Thursday, January 29, 2009

cny blues.. i mean reds

 

cny eve

 

was made of

DSCN2145

steamboat

DSCN2142

yee sang

and

DSCN2174

jamming

DSCN2176

 DSCN2180

DSCN2189my pearl baby

btw

the jerseys on my toms is suppose to dampen the sound

so much for the sound proofing

 

 

cny day

 

DSCN2230 

visited an aunt in fraser tower

DSCN2239 

oh

we visited monkeys too

oh yes

monkeys

this one is called

‘mang kay’

 DSCN2212

then visited our relatives who left the world

st francis xavier church

had time to camwhore

shit

my lecturer said camwhoring

is taking pictures in many poses

to

make whore our body

i know

weird

so yea

i had time to ‘camstyle’

new term

dont worry

dont have to understand

 

DSCN2263

had pak cam kai

white chicken

it was delicious

but expensive

thats my uncle

with the hand movement

he’s explaining how much to pay

for

toto

kuda

and magnum

something bout

box

they asked whther i forgot my permutations

i told them

“i gave back to my maths teacher”

 

DSCN2270

then at night visited my godparents

my bro’s gf btw

i’m still freelancing

 

cny 2nd day

DSCN2297 DSCN2296

my bro snapped this one                                        i snapped this one

which one’s nicer?

mine has more artistic placing of the glasses

he’s?

oh he just wanted to take a picture of my cousin.

 

DSCN2301

yes

yee sang again

 

 

DSCN2308

my cousin brendon

 

DSCN2314

future pilots

fly high with your bleep up high

 

DSCN2318

blood brothers

 

DSCN2334

my cousin

oh

they call her

the princess

but she begs to differ

 

 l355135450000_1_28311

oh ya

im awesome

i know

thanks anyway

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment