Sunday, January 11, 2009

LEFT 4 DEAD.

I fell in love with her on first sight.
I've always wanted to touch her.
to feel her.
to caress her.
the sight of her immaculatesly set my eyes on fire.
passionate fire set ablazed in my eyes.
she is my LEFT 4 DEAD game.
screw call of duty.
but this is like THE game.

Boomer. He's one obese fatso u dont wanna mess with.
Hunter. The hunter being hunted.
Smoker. You don't wanna smoke again.
The Witch. She's THE bitch.
and of course the last but not least
The Tank. He's not one muhfucker u wanna mess with.

Oh this is my friend Boomer.


The Tank. I got trapped with this big guy in the corner. almost ended my perpetual virtual life.


Oh how much i love the zombie-infected genred stuff.
me favourite all timers
Quarantine.
Dawn of the Dead.
28 Days Later
28 Weeks later.

Anyway my day today's packed with barbeques, left 4 dead, chaffeuring and insomniac eternities.
Whats the time now?
oh mother of christ.
its 4.55 am.











No comments:

Post a Comment