Wednesday, January 7, 2009

me feeling cranky now.

Sigh....
wait i need another one...
Sighhhh.....

aahh better.



I just got back from a medical check up for my sponsorship for piloting in MAS.
if you are afraid of a big burly man touching about your penis, don't be a MAS sponsored pilot.


because u will be touched by a big burly man feeling around that manhood of yours.

well i was kinda blur actually when he asked me to take me undies down.
then he went like "do you have a girlfriend?"
i went like "no sir. no girlfriend"
he went like "it looks like you dont know how to take off your pants on bed"

i'm like. wtf.

LOL.

I'm kinda like no mood now because i was suppose to go out and then last minute change of plan.
i dont even know whats happenign over the other side.
cant u b upfront with me??


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! i don't get the connection between striping down ur undies with being a pilot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u have three balls rather than two.. lol.. they wudn wan u.. lol.. so apparently i have oerfect balls .. =) anyway iys not that actually sit bout some testicular cancer n some other guy stuff .. lol..

    ReplyDelete