Wednesday, January 14, 2009

e-dinding!


i just watched WALL-E
i initially thought it was gonna be one boring charlie-chaplin-mr-bean kinda movie.

but i gotta admit im impressed.



how shall i put it.
well hmm

its funny to a certain extent.
its romantic. funny how robots made me felt it was romantic.

wall-e totally changed my perception that robots have no feeling. LOL.



damn it i think wall-e's a better flirt than i am.
should get him to teach me.


i totally understand how wall-e feels bout her.




i do.trust me.

i guess i'm pretty much like wall-e in my love story.
LOL




anyway.

moving on.
this is the first movie that made me feel so much for protecting mother earth.

i know.
i am an ignorant oblivious fool in oblivion about the whole mother earth thingy before this.





-papai!

ps. damnit. i do feel like wall-e.
so true.
"our lives are similiar to the movies , only without the soundtracks and background music"
-iman pandora =)
edited by terence spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment