Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The wait is over.
The time is now.
Hold on to your seats.
What you are about to witness are blurtings of he-who-see-through-these-eyes.
(Where the devil's underwear did i get that stupid he-who-see-through-these-eyes!!??)
Damn it. This is irritating. I am not going to put those dashes everytime i say 'he who see through these eyes'. Ish those red bold words are like errors.Nostalgically reminds me of my old school days.........

Heeeerrreeeee we go again.
Start crapping. Uhuh.

light sabers clashing... fighting the dark force.... "youuu .... musssst.. nott.. conqueeerrrr!!"

Okay,lets get down to business for the dark forces have been overwhelmed. For now.

Ahem. I decided to start a blog as one of my new year resolution. I want to pen my thoughts down.

Ahhh. To let my crapology be heard for the art of pedagogy of crapology is hard if there is no listener. So let there be listeners!!

thunder strikes....
sorry sorry i mean crickets chirping...


Okaaayy. I mean listeners as in the crickets not you people.
I don't care if there are no readers.
Me just want enjoy!

Okay back to business, I started this blog also for the reason because i am an expressive person.
I have previously commit myself to many blogs and found out that i was too busy of a person to blog.

I guess that's enough for a test ride for today. I want to preview my first post now and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment